Cascadia 5 has a brilliant blend of cushioning, traction, and support which will help you conquer any terrain and any surface. Just point, and go. And now, thanks to its environmentally friendly BioMoGo midsole, you can leave a smaller carbon footprint as you tackle that next dirt trail.
- Durable synthetic leather and polyester/nylon mesh uppers with microfiber overlays are lightweight and airy for quick-drying performance
- Element air-mesh in uppers and linings provides excellent ventilation and moisture management to keep feet comfortable on the run; removable insoles add cushioning
- Midsoles feature BioMoGo polymer alloy foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue; nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfill
- Medial and lateral Pivot Posting system helps outsoles adapt to your stride, offering stability on uneven surfaces
- Silicone-based HydroFlow system at heels and forefeet features fluid-filled center chambers that damp shock
- Forefoot Ballistic Rock Shields protect feet from sharp rocks
- HPR Green outsoles are made of high-density carbon rubber for outstanding durability and feature aggressive lugs for maximum trail bite