The Brooks PureFlow 2 is a smooth blend of soft cushioning and a natural feel. This daily trainer features a flexible, low-profile platform to encourage an efficient stride, while providing plenty of impact protection. On the upper, a fold-over tongue design and asymmetrical lacing are new. The PureFlow 2 feels flexible, responsive and fast.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Wide Elastic Nav Band wraps across the foot, providing arch support without the underfoot bulk.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Center strike pod helps guide the foot to a natural landing zone.
- Midsole Offset: 4mm.
- Toe Flex – The split-toe feature augments forefoot flexibility and promotes the big toe to engage the runner’s natural stability and power during push-off.
- Ideal Heel – The heel is slimmed down to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
- Built on an anatomical last, the shoe’s shape contours to your foot, promoting support and a glove-like fit.