Versatility and value rarely go hand-in-hand. That’s why the Trailblade is such a fantastic find. This shoe is good to go off-road, and then back on. An aggressive and luggy outsole offers exceptional traction on trails and graceful handling on paved surfaces. An undeniably tough yet attractive upper holds to any terrain.
- Element – mesh upper technology facilitates ventilation and vapor transfer
- HPR GREEN -These midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient position
- Rear and forefoot Hydroflow provides excellent cushioning and shock absorption
- Signature PDRB triple-density post on the medial side of the shoe for industry-leading stance
- S-257 – Midsole cushioning compound. This is lightweight, has excellent energy return and cushioning.