The Brooks Vapor 7 is a road running shoe designed to cater for the mild to moderate overpronator. Pronation is kept in check for a smooth, stable transition from heel to toe. A mesh upper releases moisture vapor for a cool, comfortable footbed.
- Air Mesh Upper
- Synthetic Overlay Material
- Heel and Forefoot HydroFlow®: Dynamic viscous fluid units for both the heel and forefoot enhance midsole cushioning – attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort.
- Full Length S-257™: Exclusive midsole compound decreases breakdown by 15% while providing excellent energy return and cushioning on every individual stride.
- Diagonal Rollbar – DRB: A high density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- DRB™ Accell: Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary from single units of a set modulus to to dual unit versions of varied modulus (i.e. one tuned with higher stiffness for medial support the lateral side less stiff to smooth the ride).
- S-257™ Cushsole: Durable energy-efficient midsole compound utilised as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Engineered Stable Pod Construction: Outsole and midsole components are engineered to set the foot up in an efficient balanced position from heel strike to toe-off offering maximum responsiveness and stability.
- HPR™ Outsole: This durable rubber outsole compound offers higher performance than standard carbon black compounds.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot.