Feel more connected than ever to the trail beneath your feet. The women’s PureGrit 5 trail-running shoes let your feet lead the way, offering lightweight cushioning and protecting against rocky terrain without sacrificing feel.
Just like our core line, we hold Pure Project to the industry’s highest wear test and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the Pure Project line to last approximately 400-480 kilometres.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- Rounded heel offers better alignment minimising stress on joints
- Omega Flex Grooves optimise flexibility
- Ballistic Rock Shield protects your foot from trail hazards
- Adjustable Midfoot Strap works with the foot for a formfitting upper and adjustable mid foot fit
- Hex Lug offers an aggressive outsole pattern to provide maximum, omnidirectional grip